Connect @ Friendfeed

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recent Revisions - Dreams & Analysis

As I understand and explore the world as we know it today, I realize it makes better sense to look inwardly to find the answers to who you are and to find the solutions that are so integal in the growth by Focusing Forward as each day passes one to the next.

So as I realize this fact, and I explore the world as I know it today, I understand better now how things have changed for the better, and by keeping a dream journal on my dream sessions it can truly make quite the difference. as is made clear in the Dream Dictionary by Tony Rice and there is so much more reading to do about dreams and growth, and since I have begun this journey I am progressing day by day because it makes sense to me to progress, does it make sense to you?

Great Readers

More Information through writing